If youíre looking for designer jeans at affordable prices, weíre here for you. Our range of meníS Diesel jeans is packed full of different styles, colours and fits, giving you plenty of choice to find the perfect pair.
Dieselís road to success
Denim may have become popular from its early production in the USA, but that doesnít mean you have to stick to all-American designer brands to find quality jeans - Italian designer Renzo Rosso proved this with Diesel.
Gaining worldwide prominence during the 1980s and 1990s, creator Renzo Rosso steered Diesel (originally named Moltex Corporation) on a path that disrupted the denim industry with their edgy fashion-forward designs.
Rosso started his career making his own jeans on his motherís sewing machine from the age of 15 in the early 1970s. His lifelong attention to detail has lent itself to the timeless styles the brand is known for, from Diesel Larkee jeans to Diesel Zatiny and beyond.
Embodying cool, chic Italian design, Diesel embarked on a string of attention-grabbing marketing campaigns through the 90s that gained them world popularity that still remains today.
As a dominant global retail brand, Diesel has since expanded into fragrance and clothing, which is why modern shoppers might associate Diesel with glossy aftershave adverts, rather than high-quality denim. But Rosso has never lost sight of what made his brand stand out in the first place, regarding denim as the most important line of clothing that Diesel produces, even today.
Diesel jeans in colour options galore
Part of finding your dream pair of jeans is picking out the right colour, and in our menís Diesel jeans collection, youíll find plenty of options.
Whether youíre on the hunt for an everyday pair in a classic stonewash blue or you need a dressier option in black, our Diesel jeans for men have you covered.
Letís take a look at which colours we have in store:
Finding the perfect fit
- Medium blue: champion classic style with medium blue Diesel jeans that come with a natural fade to be the masters of casual fashion
- Dark blue: dark blue jeans are a wardrobe staple for any guy who wants a pair of jeans that captures the smart-casual vibe. Go laid back with a simple tee for every day or up the ante with a smart shirt for a night out on the town
- Black: black Diesel jeans are timeless, stylish and versatile, making them the perfect go-to for any occasion
Whether youíre wearing them every day or once a week, your Diesel jeans need to optimise comfort and wearability. Luckily for you, our Diesel menís jeans range gives you options to suit every physique.
Youíll have plenty of size options to choose from, with waist sizes starting from 28Ē and going up to 38Ē, and inside leg measurements ranging from 26Ē-34Ē.
If an off-the-shelf size doesn't quite fit the bill, donít fret. Our expert tailoring service
will ensure your jeans fit like a dream.
When it comes to Diesel jean cuts, youíll find:
- Straight leg
- Boot cut
- Slim fit
- Tapered leg
These cuts come in a choice of fabrics, including stretch denim blends for tighter fitting designs like the Diesel skinny jeans or menís slim-fit options. Diesel jean collections
Our menís Diesel jeans collection is home to some of their most iconic styles, whether youíre part of the skinny jeans revolution or you prefer traditional designs.
So, letís take a closer look at what these styles are to help you find your match:
Buying Diesel jeans online for less
- Diesel Larkee jeans: Larkees are a timeless, straight-leg denim option, but pulled off with sleek Italian flair. Directly influenced by the classic American style pioneered by the likes of Levi and Wrangler, they provide a spacious fit around the thigh in a fashion-forward design, making them super comfy for daily wear and a solid addition to your wardrobe
- Diesel Zatiny jeans: another mainstay of our menís Diesel jeans collection is the Zatiny range - the premier Diesel bootcut jeans option. Their slightly flared cut means you can effortlessly pair them with some smart boots for a polished finish to your outfit
- Diesel Sleenker skinny jeans: menís skinny jeans donít get more fitted than Sleenker. These ultra-skinny menís jeans from Diesel give the ultimate close fit, while their stretch fabric means they never feel too tight for daily wear
- Diesel Thommer jeans: Dieselís Thommer skinny jeans are a savvy choice for men who like their denim on the skinny side, without them feeling too snug. Offering a slightly looser fit than Dieselís Sleenker, these menís slim fit jeans are both comfy and flattering
- Diesel D-Luster jeans: these stretch slim fit jeans come with a worn look to embody their laid back style, making them perfect for everyday wear
- Diesel Waykee jeans: designed to flatter your body shape, the Waykee diesel fit stretch jeans are stretchy enough to be some of our most comfortable jeans, without compromising on style. With a traditional 1950s Ďpencil pantsí leg, they give a trendy look whether dressed up or down
- Diesel D-Fining jeans: featuring a tapered style leg and button fly (alongside a tailored construction with minimal detailing), these jeans carve out a contemporary silhouette and are designed to suit different body types
If youíre shopping for Diesel jeans in the UK, our online store is the place to be. We bring you fashionable Italian denim staples for your wardrobe without the designer price tag.
With an easy online checkout and free next day UK delivery on many of our Diesel products, we like to keep things as straightforward as possible when it comes to buying high-quality designer denim.
Price will never be an issue, either. You can benefit from the premium materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing that come from buying Diesel while saving precious pounds - all thanks to our ever-competitive prices.
So, what are you waiting for? Feast your eyes on our extensive range of affordable Diesel jeans right now and find your perfect pair.
Need a little help in finding your dream Diesel jeans or have a question about one of our products? Our friendly customer service team is always happy to help. Give them a call on 01432 34 35 32 or send them an email to email@example.com