This page forms part of the our full Terms and Conditions relating to your order and your use of our website, and should be read in conjunction with the Legal page and the other pages linked from it.
- All orders placed by you (whether via our website, by telephone or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us delivering the goods to you, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us.
- The processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order (including sending you an email confirming your order is being processed) does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
- You can order and pay online by UK, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain (Mainland), Austria, Italy and Denmark credit or debit cards. The cards accepted are shown below.
- You can order online and pay by post using cheque or postal order (UK only), payable to "Denim Nation (Hereford) Limited". Payment information will be given when you complete checkout. Please allow ten working days for cheque clearance once you receive your confirmation email.
- You can order and pay over the phone by credit or debit cards. The cards accepted are shown below. Please call 01432 34 35 32 (international +44 1432 34 35 32) between 9:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday to place your order.
- All payments are taken at the time you place your order.
- All online credit and debit card payments are processed by a leading online card processing gateway, SecureTrading, who are approved by all leading card issuers and is a fully certified PCI DSS level 1 payment service provider.
- All telephone credit and debit card payments are processed manually in our offices through our card processing terminal.
- The transaction will appear as a payment to "www.buy-jeans.net" or "Denim Nation" on your card statement.
Delivery Destinations and Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for all orders.
- Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain (Mainland), Austria, Italy and Denmark delivery costs £9.95.
- We deliver to UK, BFPO, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain (Mainland), Austria, Italy and Denmark addresses only.
- Products marked will be delivered the next working day if ordered before midday on a working day, otherwise they will be delivered the following working day.
- Products marked will be delivered in 2 to 4 working days.
- All other products are delivered in 5 to 12 working days within the UK.
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses may take an extra 1 or 2 working days.
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain (Mainland), Austria, Italy and Denmark will take 8 to 15 working days.
- Please allow 2 or 3 extra working days for tailored items.
- "Working days" are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- You may receive your goods in several packages which arrive on different days.
- If we are unable to deliver your order within the above periods we will contact you as soon as we are aware of the problem.
- UK orders are sent by Royal Mail, APC or DPD.
- Orders to the Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain (Mainland), Austria, Italy and Denmark are sent by Royal Mail.
- If your order is sent by Royal Mail they will normally leave it in a safe place if nobody is available to receive it.
- If your order is sent by APC or DPD they will normally require a signature on delivery unless you chose a Safe Place for it to be left when ordering.
- If delivery is not possible a card will be left containing further instructions.
- You can specify any UK, BFPO, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain (Mainland), Austria, Italy and Denmark delivery address, for example your home, your neighbour's, your workplace or anywhere else you like.
- We may need to carry out additional security checks if the delivery address is different to that cardholder address, which may delay your order. To help us with these checks please include the name of the householder at the delivery address rather than your name.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is correct and complete. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or delay if the address you entered is incorrect or incomplete.
- All packages posted to Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain (Mainland), Austria, Italy and Denmark will have a Customs Declaration attached, showing the purchase price of the goods.
- Any Customs, Duty or VAT charges and any handling fees you may be charged are your responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please check the amounts and thresholds in your country for deliveries from the UK before ordering.
- If the package is returned due to non-payment of these fees we will refund the goods price only less postage costs and any fees we are charged for the return, and will regard the order as cancelled.
- You will receive an order acknowledgement email when you place your order, which includes your order number and details of the items ordered. Please check it and contact us immediately if you have made any errors or wish to make any changes. We recommend that you contact us via telephone on 01432 34 35 32 (international +44 1432 34 35 32) between 9:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday, at your earliest convenience to amend your order, as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to respond in time to an email request to change your order.
- If you pay online by credit or debit card you will also receive a payment confirmation email from our payment gateway, SecureTrading.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your goods are dispatched which will contain the items dispatched, the carrier name and their tracking reference.
- A delivery note will be included with the goods.
- If you require a further copy of your receipt please contact us to request it.
- When you have placed your order you will be given the order reference number. An order confirmation will also be sent to you by email.
- To track your order please visit the Order Tracking page and enter your order reference number and email address. The order status will be displayed.
- If you have created an account on our website you will be able to view a list of all your orders and track their status online. Simply log in then click Order History.
- When your goods are dispatched you will receive an email detailing the items dispatched, the carrier used, their tracking reference and tracking link.
- The carrier's tracking reference and link may not work for a few hours, depending on when your parcel is collected from the warehouse by the carrier.
Click here for Order Tracking
Product Photos and Colours
- Product photos are taken internally by professional photographers or provided by the manufacturers.
- Because colour representation in photography, printing, scanning and computer monitors can vary, the colours should be used for guidance only.
- Some product styles may have been changed slightly since the photos were taken. The photos should therefore be used as a general indication of the style and fit only.
- If you wish to clarify any product details before ordering please contact us.
- All prices on this website are quoted in UK Pounds. Prices include VAT where applicable but exclude postage and packaging.
- The prices and promotions offered on the website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in our stores.
- We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the website. Similarly, our stores are under no obligation to honour any website price or promotion.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the period specified in the promotion. If no period is specified we may alter or end the promotion and price reductions at any time.
- All "was" prices have been charged for a continuous period of 28 days in the last six months either on one of our websites or in one of our stores.
- We may issue promotional offer codes entitling the user to a discount off the total order value. The offer code must be entered during checkout when ordering online or quoted before making payment when ordering by telephone. It cannot be applied at a later time after payment is complete. Only one offer code may be used for each order. Some products may be excluded from further discounts by offer codes. These will be clearly indicated on the website or in the relevant promotional email.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and product specifications on the website at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
Out of Stock
- We carry large stocks of the items on this website. However due to the wide range of size and colour combinations some items may be temporarily out of stock.
- We will often send goods that are in stock straight away and send the outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
- In the unlikely event of any item being out of stock and not expected to be delivered within the timeframe of the delivery option chosen, you will be notified by one of our customer service representatives and given the option either to continue with the rest of your order, substitute the unavailable items with similar alternatives, or cancel.
- We will be happy to discuss your options when we contact you.
Last updated 12th January 2021.